三一口语您现在所在的位置：首页 > 新闻中心 >三一口语
1. Well, in my opinion that your question might have been interesting. As we all know that the cell phone has had been an irreplaceable thing in our life. In our life, everyday we can not be without it, we can use it to do almost everything, such as taking photos, making phone calls, and communicate with others. If the cell phone had not been invented, our life would be a mess, we can not communicate freely, the only way is to talk face to face.
2. Well, as we all know that the television has become an irreplaceable thing in our life, just as same as the cell phone we use everyday. But, if the television had not been invented, our life would be a mess too. But, why not think about something interesting instead of watching television. We can dance, listen to music, play football and so on.
3. Well, the computer technology has become an irreplaceable thing in our life, some of us even use it or work with the computer. From the size, it has changed a lot. It was very big, it used to be as big as a classroom, but, look at the computers now, they are small enough to be put in our school bag. And the computer becomes user-friendly. In my life, I use it to check my homework, and, I even use it to have classes.
4. Well, there are 2 cars in my family. The cars in my family have a lot of technologies, such as the navigation system and the airbags that are attached with the cars. Now, cars with navigate system are becoming quite common. This advanced car technology guides the driver with audible and visual directions. The driver has to enter the destination, maybe restaurants or a specific street and the system guides accordingly.
5. Well, this is the question that is quite close to our life, because you know that almost all the people who live on the earth have to have exam. There are 4 parts in one test, reading, listening, speaking, and, the writing test. We use the video recorder when listening test begins. One of the technology in the video recorder is the technology that makes the voice of it louder and clearer. I think there is not any disadvantage in that new technology, it only helps the candidates for their exam.
6. Well, that is what I also want to say. My friends played football with me every day when I was 6, but now, because of the modern computer technology, he has been isolated and disconnected with others, he just keeps on plying computer games and doing nothing else apart from it. So, I think this is the negative impact of modern technology. We can chat on QQ, playing computer games together like a strong team, or, make phone calls and send E-mails.
7. Well, in my opinion that pulling out one of the teeth in your mouth must have been very horrible so that you can still remember it clearly. Now, the technology of how to pull out a tooth in a mouth of a patient is really advanced, and even no feeling and even do not pull out the teeth if it is not horrible enough to do that operation. So, in that case, I really agree with your opinion. If I had been you at that time, I would have been painful too.
8. Well, your question is really close the society that we are living in. So, in that case, I can know that you must have read a lot of news on the television. The closest friend I made when I was 6 now does not ignore me any more, because he obsesses with the computer technology, the only way he communicates is to chat on QQ. He does not communicate with us face to face. I think this problem is caused by the curiosity of newly discovered things.
Well, the money that has been out into the astronaut is right. There are some reasons. If China had not sent the astronauts into the space, other countries would have gotten the chance to send their people into the space. And there are lots of competitions on it, so sending astronauts into the space shows the position of China to the whole world.